Are you tired of continually dusting your furniture? Do you struggle with allergies inside your home? Your home’s ducts may be dirty…Duct Cleaning can help!
Why Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
- Because they get dirty.
- Your home’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is like a bag-less vacuum cleaner. As air passes through your system, dust & dirt naturally accumulates in the duct work and it is beneficial to clean them out every once and a while.
- In addition to the normal accumulations of dust & dirt in your home, other factors can increase the need for duct cleaning, such as pets or home renovation projects.
- Some occupants may be more sensitive to contaminates in your home, such as children or those who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Too much dust in ducts can actually choke the home’s air flow and cause strain on your HVAC equipment.
The Duct Cleaning Process
- Depending on the size of your home and the configuration of your duct work, the duct cleaning process typically takes about 3-4 hours.
- To help protect your home, our technicians will always wear floor saver booties inside your home.
- Our trained technicians will inspect your duct work before beginning the duct cleaning. They will also take before and after pictures of your ducts for you to see the improvement made.
- The supply and return registers will be sealed to help minimize the amount of dust released into your home.
- The actual cleaning process involves the use of a powerful vacuum, compressed air, and various brushes to agitate the dust/debris inside the duct work.
If you have any questions or want more information, call us today at 866-573-8386.
We are currently offering two special offers on Duct Cleaning! Click Here to see our special offers.