Important Service Information Regarding Coronavirus
As the news about the Coronavirus continues to develop, we would like to communicate with you regarding this important issue.
We want to ensure that our neighbors are comfortable in their homes, especially when so many of you must stay in your houses.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our greatest concern. We have instructed our employees to take some common-sense precautions and are enforcing all procedures from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These precautions and procedures include:
- Stay home if they are sick.
- Emphasize use of the “Contact-less Appointment” whenever possible.
- Use a facemask while in your home.
- Observe recommended social distancing measures, staying 6 feet or farther from others at all times possible.
- Greet others in ways other than hand-shaking.
- Minimize the risk of infection by conscientious hand washing and sneezing/coughing into a sleeve or tissue.
- Use hand sanitizer as necessary.
- Sanitize technology or tools that a customer may also touch.
In addition, we have hung hand-washing posters throughout our offices to remind our employees of how important this simple procedure is.
Our expectation from you, our customer, is that you inform us immediately if someone in your home becomes or has been recently sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please let us know and rest assured that we will welcome you back when you are ready.
Remember, as always, we are here help!